Personal Insurance


If you are having work carried out on your home, such as an extension, loft or basement conversion, you will need specialised contract works insurance.

Many policies may exclude cover under your current policy whilst these works are being carried out, and therefore leave you exposed. Baxters are able to provide you with cover to insure the existing structure, the building works, contents and the property owners liability during the works.

We would be happy to discuss cover options available to you.