Personal Insurance

Overseas Home Insurance

Just like your main home you want to protect your Overseas holiday home.

As with a Holiday Home / Second Home a specialist policy is required. Not only due to the property being left unattended for extended period of times, but the property could be let out for short term holidays. Furthermore your policy will be underwritten by a UK based insurer in English, not by an overseas insurer in language of, and law applicable to, that country.

However, a separate policy is not always required. If your main home is insured with Baxters we can look at putting all your properties onto one policy. This will help save you time as you will only have one renewal date.