Personal Insurance

Holiday Home/Second Home

We can provide insurance for your holiday homes and/or second homes in the UK.

A specialist policy is required for these homes due to the homes often being left unattended for extended periods of time. In addition we can extend the policy wording to cover those properties occasionally let out.

However, a separate policy is not always required. If your main home is insured with Baxters we can look at putting all your properties onto one policy. This will help save you time as you will only have one renewal date.