Overseas Home

Just like your main home you want to protect your overseas holiday home.

As with a Holiday Home / Second Home a specialist policy is required. Not only due to the property being left unattended for extended period of times, but the property could be let out for short term holidays.

Furthermore your policy will be underwritten by a UK based insurer in English, not by an overseas insurer in language of, and law applicable to, that country.

However, a separate policy is not always required. If your main home is insured with W B Baxter, we can look at putting all your properties onto one policy. This will help save you time as you will only have one renewal date.

Need advice? Get in touch.

Call 020 8554 5500 During Business Hours (Mon-Fri)

Complete our enquiry form

    Get in touch

    Further insurance to consider:

    Chartered Status

    We have been awarded the prestigious title of Chartered Insurance Brokers by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).

    Social Responsibility

    Whilst the core principles of Insurance remain largely unaltered, the way we conduct business has changed immensely.

    Company History

    Maintaining our reputation since 1911, we pride ourselves on delivering professionalism, transparency and integrity.

    Want to talk about Overseas Home Insurance?

    W B Baxter Ltd,
    263 Cranbrook Road,
    Ilford, Essex,
    IG1 4TG

    Copyright @ 2023 W B Baxter Ltd.
    W B Baxter Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Company Registration Number: 277519 | FCA Registration Number: 146480. If you have a complaint or dispute with us and are unable to resolve this to your satisfaction, we are obliged to offer you the Financial Ombudsman Service to help resolve this, please see the following link for further details: financial-ombudsman.org.uk