Personal Insurance

Unoccupied Property

A situation may arise where a property you own becomes vacant.

Whether this be prior to you commencing building works, before the home is sold or for any other reason, you will need suitable insurance. Many standard home policies reduce cover when the property has been unoccupied for over 60 days and so unoccupied insurance polices are in place for this reason. Policies can be purchased on a short term basis or an annual basis.

To discuss your requirements contact the personal lines department.